Daily Current Affairs Quiz 04 July 2020–
Current Affairs Quiz : current GK English, latest current gk today, current affairs daily quiz. today Current Affairs gk 04 July 2020 Quiz. Important Current affairs 2020 quiz, currentgktoday Important Current Affairs 2020 quiz for sbi. Current affairs quiz questions 2020, Daily Gk Quiz 2020, Daily current affairs quiz 2020 for Ibps Sbi mains exams 2020, practice yourself current affairs quiz questions and answers 2020.
1).What is the name of PSU who sets up India’s first ever government or semi government promoted Infrastructure Investment Trust (InvIT)?
A) National Highway Authority of India
B) Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
C) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
D) Gas Authority of India Limited
2) Name of state who introduced ‘Podhe Lagao Prayavaran Bachao’(Plant Trees, Save Environment) campaign in order to reduce air pollution across the state?
B) New Delhi
3) Electorates of Russia has granted Vladimir Putin to be president of the country till which year?
4) Saroj Khan has died, she was a renowned ?
5) Name of ministry that launched ‘SBM-Urban MIS’ portal ?
A) Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs
B) Ministry of Home Affairs
C) Ministry of Finance
D) Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs
6) Name of IIT who developed a virtual classroom system named as ‘Mobile Masterjee’?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIT Calcutta
C) IIT Mandi
D) IIT Kanpur
7) Who received the 2020 Diana Award for humanitarian work ?
A) Licypriya Kangujam
B) Freya Thakral
C) Sunita Narain
D) Ridhima Pandey
8) Name of person that introduced the toolkit for the 6th edition of the annual cleanliness survey of urban India ‘Swachh Survekshan (SS) for the year 2021?
A) Pralhad Joshi
B) Hardeep Singh Puri
C) Narendra Singh Tomar
D) Nirmala Sitharaman
9) According to Care ratings, The GDP of India Country will be contracted by ——-in FY21.
10) Which bank has introduced ZipDrive in order to offers an online instant auto loan to its customers ?
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 04 july 2020
Thanks for Reading and Share Daily Current Affairs Quiz 04 july 2020