Daily Current Affairs 19 November 2022: Today GK Updates for Bank Exam – Here, you will find Daily Current Affairs events that will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT, and all State Government Exams. also, get Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF to crack your exams.
3rd ‘No Money for Terror’ Ministerial Conference on Counter-Terrorism Financing in New Delhi
The 3rd ‘No Money for Terror’ ministerial conference on Counter-Terrorism Financing was held in New Delhi on 18th November 2022. Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the meeting. the 3rd Ministerial ‘No Money for Terror’ Conference on the 18th and 19th of November was organized by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India in New Delhi.
- It offered a unique platform for participating nations and organizations to deliberate on the effectiveness of the current international regime on Counter Terrorism Financing and the steps required to address emerging challenges.
- conference on “No Money for Terror “ was held in Paris in April 2018 and in Melbourne in November 2019.
- 3rd ‘No Money for Terror’ Ministerial Conference on Counter-Terrorism Financing will focus on ‘Global Trends in Terrorism and Terrorist Financing’, ‘Use of Formal and Informal Channels of Funds for Terrorism’, ‘Emerging Technologies and Terrorist Financing’ and ‘International Co-operation to Address Challenges in Combating Terrorist Financing’.
4th Edition of (ICC) Sustainability Conclave held in New Delhi
The 4th edition of the Indian Chemicals Council Sustainability Conclave was held in New Delhi on 17-18 November 2022. Secretary Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals Arun Baroka inaugurated the 4th edition of the Indian Chemicals Council Sustainability Conclave.
- The conclave was organized jointly by the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) and the International Council of Chemical Associations.
- The conference was supported by the Union Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers and the Union Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change.
- The Theme of the 4th edition of the Indian Chemicals Council (ICC) Sustainability Conclave is Boardrooms to Community-ESG, Carbon Neutrality, Operational Safety, Greener Solutions.
Exhibition “Silver treasures from Denmark and India”
National Museum, India, and Kolding Museum, Denmark signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the exhibition “Silver treasures from Denmark and India”. The exhibition will showcase the finest of the silver collection from the Museum Kolding and the National Museum in New Delhi in March 2023.
- The exhibition “Silver treasures from Denmark and India” will focus on Danish and Indian Silver artifacts and both museums will show the best silver objects from their collections.
5th bilateral Cyber Policy Dialogue between India and Australia
The 5th bilateral Cyber Policy Dialogue was held between India and Australia in New Delhi under the auspices of the India-Australia Framework Arrangement on Cyber and Cyber-Enabled Critical Technology Cooperation and Plan of Action 2020-2025 for comprehensive and deeper cyber cooperation.
- Joint Secretary (Cyber Diplomacy Division) Muanpuii Saiawi co-chaired the dialogue.
- the Cyber Policy Dialogue offers a bilateral platform to discuss a range of high-profile issues of mutual interest.
- strategic priorities, cyber threat assessment, next-generation telecommunications (including 5G technology) capacity building and cooperation in the Indo-Pacific region, and the latest developments in cyber were discussed.
- The 6th India-Australia Cyber Policy Dialogue will be held in 2023.
New electric air taxi
American-based company Archer launched an electric air taxi named Midnight. This air taxi consists of a seat for the pilot and 4 passengers. This air taxi will be certified by the end of 2024 and start service from 2025 onwards.
Gianni Infantino re-elected as FIFA president
Gianni Infantino was elected as the president of FIFA for four more years after no other candidate stepped up to challenge his candidature. The elections are to be held on March 16th, 2023 in Kigali, Rwanda.
- Gianni Infantino assumed the charge of FIFA in 2016.
- he won a 5-way race to replace former president Sepp Blatter.
- The Swiss-Italian football administration was re-elected in 2019.
- Infantino will hold the position until after the end of the 2026 FIFA World Cup, which will be co-hosted by the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Justice V. Bharathidasan as Chairman of Backward Commission in Tamilnadu
The Tamil Nadu Government appointed retired Madras High Court Judge V. Bharathidasan as the Chairman of the Tamil Nadu Backward Commission. S. Karuthiyapandian, M. Jayaraman, I. Sudalaikannan, K. Meghraj, and Doctors Mathijahagan and Saravanan were named as Backward Class Commission Officers.
UAE’s first moon mission – Rashid rover
The Emirates Lunar Mission (مشروع الإمارات لاستكشاف القمر) is the first mission to the Moon from the United Arab Emirates. The Emirates Lunar Mission was planned by MBRSC to send a lunar rover named Rashid to the Moon in November 2022 aboard ispace’s Hakuto-R lander and The rover will land in Atlas crater.
- Emirates Lunar Mission [Rashid rover] will be equipped with two high-resolution cameras, a microscopic camera to capture small details, and a thermal imaging camera.
- The rover will carry a Langmuir probe, designed to study the Moon’s plasma, and will attempt to explain why Moondust is so sticky.
- The rover will study the lunar surface, mobility on the Moon’s surface, and how different surfaces interact with lunar particles.
India wins Excellence in Leadership in Family Planning (EXCELL) Awards-2022
India won the Leadership in Family Planning (EXCELL) Awards-2022 in the ‘country category’ at the International Conference on Family Planning held in Pattaya city, Thailand. India is the only country to have this award.
- The award is a recognition of India’s efforts under PM Narendra Modi Ji’s leadership towards ensuring access to quality family planning choices based on the right information & reliable services.
8th FICCI higher education excellence Awards 2022
MoS for Finance Bhagwat Karad presented the 8th FICCI higher education excellence Awards 2022, Minister of State for Finance Bhagwat Karad in New Delhi.
FICCI Agri Startup Awards 2022: The Winners’ List
- Pravesh Sharma, Adviser, FICCI & Chairman- FICCI Task Force on FPOs & Co-founder & CEO, Kamatan Farm Tech Pvt Ltd
- Jaison John, Team Lead- India at US Soybean Export Council (USSEC)
- Vedika Kapoor, Head Government & Industry Affairs- South Asia Corteva Agriscience
- Shubha Thakur, Joint Secretary (Crops, Oil Seeds & Admn), Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, GoI
- Sudhanshu, Secretary, APEDA, Ministry of Commerce and Industries, GOI
- Hemendra Mathur, Chairman, FICCI Task Force on Agri Start-ups & Technology
- Best Agri Startup in Sustainable Agriculture: Marut Dronetech Private Ltd
- Best Women Agtech Entrepreneurs: Urban Monk Private Limited
- Best Agri Startup in Application of Digital Technologies: GrainAnalyser
- Most Innovative Agtech Award: Farmers Fresh Zone Private Limited
- Best Agri Startup Industry Partnership: Maalexi Private Limited
- Best Agri Startup in Millets: Sakala Nutrition Private Limited
Indian Army celebrates 242nd Corps of Engineers Day on 18 November
Indian Army celebrates the 242nd Corps of Engineers Day on 18th November. The Corps of Engineers aims to provide engineering support to develop infrastructure for armed forces and other defense organizations and maintain connectivity along our vast borders besides providing succor to the populace during natural disasters.
- These tasks are executed through four pillars of the Corps – 1) Combat Engineers, 2) Military Engineer Service, 3) Border Road Organization, and 4) Military Survey.
- The Corps of Engineers consists of three groups, i.e. Madras Sappers, Bengal Sappers, and Bombay Sappers which were amalgamated into the Corps on 18 Nov 1932.
Valliappan Ulaganathan Chidambaram Pillai was an Indian freedom fighter and former leader of the Indian National Congress. he is also known as the Sailing Tamil. His 86th Memorial Day was celebrated in Chennai Port Authority on 18.11.2022.
World Toilet Day 2022
Every year, World Toilet Day is observed on November 19 annually to raise public awareness of broader sanitation systems such as wastewater treatment, stormwater management, and hand washing. The Department of Drinking Water & Sanitation (DDWS), Ministry of Jal Shakti, under the Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen) is organizing ‘Swachhta Run’ across rural India, to mark the World Toilet Day on 19th November, 2022.
- The 2022 theme is ‘Making the Invisible Visible’, which explores how inadequate sanitation systems spread human waste into rivers, lakes, and soil, polluting underground water resources.
- Jack Sim, a philanthropist from Singapore founded the World Toilet Organization and declared the day as World Toilet Day in 2001.
- In 2013, the Singapore Government and the World Toilet Organization united to create Singapore’s UN resolution – Sanitation for all.
- This resolution was adopted by 122 nations at the 67th session of the UN General Assembly in New York, World Toilet Day was designated as an official UN day.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
Daily Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs 18 November 2022, Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Daily Current Affairs MCQ, 18 November 2022 Current Affairs, 18 November Current Affairs PDF, 18 November Current Affairs Cloud, November Daily Current Affairs, Current Affairs Quiz in Hindi, Current Affairs in Hindi, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for UPPSC, Current Affairs for State PCS Exam, Current Affairs for SSC Exams, Current Affairs for Government Jobs exam, UPSC Interview Questions, Interview Questions, IAS Interview Questions, SSC Interview Questions, Zee Media Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs Today, Current Affairs 2022, Daily Current Affairs in Hindi, Current Affairs Classes, Daily Current Affairs News, Daily Current Affairs 2022, Daily Current Affairs Booster, Most Important Current Affairs
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.