Quiz Current Affairs CA GK Daily 10 January 2020 : 10 January 2020 current website GK 2019, current GK English, latest current, current affairs daily quiz. today Current Affairs gk 10 January 2020 Quiz. Important Current affairs 2020 quiz, Important Current Affairs 2020 quiz for sbi. Current affairs quiz questions 2020. Daily Gk Quiz 2020.
Current affairs daily gk quiz
1) World Hindi Day comes on which date?
A) January 8
B) January 9
C) January 11
D) January 12
E) January 10
2) To promote Zero-Budget Natural Farming, what is the name of bank that inked an agreement with govt of Andhra Pradesh state?
D) World Bank
E) Prasgard Bank
3) the Indian Railways aimed to acheive target by which year, about 1000 MW Solar Power for usage?
4) What the name of country that topped in the list of most powerful passports in 2019?
5) Which division declared as the 1st solar section in South Central Railway?
A) Nanded Division
B) Hyderabad Division
C) Vijayawada Division
D) Guntakal Division
E) Secunderabad Division
6) In which place, Indian Consulate to issue passports under tatkal scheme?
B) New York
C) Hong Kong
7) The annual Madhavpur Mela took place in which state of india?
D) Madhya Pradesh
E) Himachal Pradesh
8) A 24×7 control room for monitoring black money and illegal inducements during Delhi elections, begun by whom?
B) IT Department
E) Delhi Police
9) Who commenced a publicity campaign to showcase diverse tourism attractions of the region at SATTE 2020 ?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
E) Andhra Pradesh
10) By which year, Kashmir will be connected via rail with India?
A) October 2023
B) November 2022
C) November 2021
D) December 2021
E) December 2022
11) Name of state that begun a website to promote investment by Non-residents?
A) Andhra Pradesh
E) Himachal Pradesh
12) Name of bank that Authorized The Sale of Electoral Bonds?
B) Yes Bank
E) Axis Bank
13) By using which process, RBI modified norms of KYC norms?
A) Virtual customer identification process
B) Video based customer identification process
C) Contactless identification process
D) Remote identification process
E) Digital signature based identification process
14) The World Bank has projected Indian growth rate for FY2019-20?
15) To make foreign investment easy in india, Govt has planned to increase limit in insurance and pension companies at which percent?
16) What is the ranking of India on the Henley Passport Index?
17) For the purpose of promotion of online booking services, which company tied up with IRCTC?
18) What is the name of bank that starts off a myApps to enhance digital payments in India?
A) Axis Bank
C) Yes Bank
19) Based of IND-RA’s data, India will need to be a labour productivity growth of?
20) How much amount of loan, will be given by German development bank to Andhra Pradesh govt to enhance zero budget natural farming?
21) Who will be next and new the CMD of Hudco?
A) Nagesh Kapoor
B) M Nagaraj
C) Sushil Mehta
D) Y Cariappa
E) Dharmesh Singh
22) Who became the winner of UK Costa Children’s award 2019 ?
A) Navdeep Suri
B) Surinder Singh
C) Jasprit Bindra
D) Jasbinder Bilan
E) Kulwinder Bhalla
23) Name of person that is chosen for the the Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu National Award?
A) Dr. Kuknoor
B) Dr. Kartikeyan
C) Dr. Natrajan
D) Dr. Tyagrajan
E) Dr. Swaminathan
24) Where will the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020 take place from 20 Jan?
D) New Delhi
25) which satellite, India is going to launch from Kourou space centre in French Guiana?
26) Which University has received funds from Department of Biotechnology for establishment of biotech-kisan hub?
A) Chandigarh University
B) Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
C) Punjab University
D) Osmania University
E) Hyderabad University
27) The Henley Passport Index includes 199 passports and 227 travel destinations, the whole data given by?
A) Global Flyers organisation
B) International Civil Aviation
C) Global Air transport authority
D) International Air Transport Authority
E) World Airport transport
28) Where The MILAN 2020 navy exercise will take place?
29) Navy day is celebrated on Which date?
A) December 5
B) December 7
C) December 8
D) December 4
E) December 9
30) Who is the new chairman of the Railway Board?
A) Ashwami Lohani
B) Sushil Mehta
C) VK Yadav
D) Kamlesh Patel
E) Nilesh Singh
31) Sharif Idu was a famous ?
A) Sarod Player
B) Sarangi player
C) Flute player
D) Table player
E) Harmonium player
32) What is the name of bank has begun a promotional campaign with Metro Cash and Carry in Bengaluru ?
C) Yes Bank
D) Axis Bank
33) What is the name of website begun by the State govt of Kerala to attract and increase overseas investment ?
34) On which date, The Census India-2021 will begin and to be conducted using a mobile app?
A) April 15
B) April 1
C) March 31
D) May 5
E) February 6
Current Affairs Quiz 10 January 2020 Daily Gk Quiz
Static GK important Questions 2020
1) Capital of Sweden?
2) Capital of Mongolio?
3) HQ State Bank of India?
current gk daily
Daily Current Officers and Rajasthan GK Download Current affairs 2019 Students can also visit this website GK Download. current affairs daily quiz. January 2020 quiz questions, Latest september quiz questions, new september quiz questions, important september quiz questions, ca quiz questions for SBI and current affairs quiz 2020.