Today Top Current Affairs 8 August 2019
Current Affairs 2020: Latest Current Affairs with all basic data, Be the first to know all the Today top Current Affairs 8 August 2019 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important occasions in National Current News just as International level with clear clarification. For every single serious test and Interviews, furnish yourself with the Latest Current Affairs 8 August 2019 conceded here.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs: Days
Quit India movement anniversary
- anniversary Quit India movement is observed on the 8rd of August every year . This movement is one of the movements in the history of Indian freedom struggle, Mahatma Gandhi started this movement.
Current Affairs: National
anti-mob lynching bill
- The Assembly of Rajasthan has cleared mob lynching and honor killing Bill . according to bill , Criminals will be given life imprisonment prison and fined of 5 Lakh Rupees.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh has come with Navodayam scheme which will help in giving loans to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises . and it will work asifeline for small industrials. 50 crore rupees has been approved by govt for Scheme
Current Affairs: Banking and Business
SBI reduces interest rates for Home Loan by 15 bps
- SBI Bank has cut in home loan rates with 15 basis points to 8.25% from 8.40% . New interest rates will come in effect from 10 August.
Current Affairs: Appointments
Rumesh Ratnayake as new interim coach
- Rumesh Ratnayake ,who is Ex Fast bowlor will work as Sri Lanka’s New cricket coach. he will remain at post for New Zealand Test Series .
Current Affairs: Sports
- 1 Test Team – India
- 2 Test Team – New Zealand
- 3 Test Team – South Africa
- 1 Test Batsman – Virat Kohli (India)
- 1 Test Bowler- Pat Cummines (Australia)
Current Affairs: OBITUARY
Filmmaker of Bollywood J Om Prakash died
- J Om Prakash who is grandfather of Hritik Roshan , has died . he became President for Film Federation of India in 1995
Harley Race has died
- The American wrestler Harley Race, known as King of the Ring, has passed away. He won the National Wrestling Alliance World Heavyweight Champion eight times.