Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 14 August 2019 . PreparExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about the Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology , Sports related , National and International currents . Have a look Current Affairs of every day here and keep yourself updated with Daily news. students those who Wants to get job in IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk can take help of this and along with , test Your Level of knowledge with Current Affairs Quiz and Current affairs Pratice sets which are available on our Website.Today current affairs may help you in improving performance. This website can get student daily and monthly gk 14 August . 14 August gk current affair 2019, and gk current affair in hindi 2019 also available on this website.
Current Affairs : Days
World Organ Donation Day
- The Day of World Organ Donation takes place throughout India every year on August 13th. This day is intended to motivate individuals to commit to donating their bodies.
Current Affairs : National
Swachh Survekshan 2020
- The fifth edition of the annual cleanliness report undertaken by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) was introduced by ShriHardeep Singh Puri, Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Housing Urban Affairs.
- In addition, an integrated waste management application and AI-activated App mSBM have also begun, SwacheSurvekshan 2020 Toolkit Water PLUS Protocol and the toolkit Swachh Nagar.A unique SwachhSurvekhan theme song featuring KanganaRanaut, KailashKher singers and Monali Thakur was also released at the case. The launch was also attended by Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, MoHUA Secretary, Shri V.K. Jindal, Mission Secretary, and officials from civil service authorities in the city.
The aim of the SAMARTH system is to provide skill growth for 10 lakh youth
- Union Textiles Minister SmritiIrani indicated that the SAMARTH system (capacity construction scheme for the textile industry) aims to train 10 lakh people (9 lakh in the organized industry and 1 lakh in the traditional industry) over a 3-year period (2017-20) with an outlay of Rs. 1300 crore.
- The Scheme aims to provide demand-driven, placement-oriented National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) compliant skills programs to stimulate and complement the industry’s attempts to create employment in the textile industries
Current Affairs : International
Nepal’s newly discovered lake may be the highest in the world
- A newly discovered Nepal lake is likely to set a fresh record as the largest lake in the world to replace Tilicho, which is located in the Himalayan country at an elevation of 4,919 meters and presently holds the title.
- A group of mountaineers found the Kajin Sara lake in Manang county about a couple of months ago. It is situated in the Chame rural municipality of Singarkharka region .
- According to the team’s measurement of the lake, it is situated at an elevation of 5,200 meters that is still to be formally verified. It is estimated at 1,500 meters in length and 600 meters in width.
Current Affairs : Banking and Business
BoB links the product of the home loan to the RBI repo rate
- Bank of Baroda (BoB) has connected its home credit service to the RBI (Reserve Bank of India (RBI) after State Bank of India (SBI).
- With that, BOB home loans are accessible at the rate of repo interest from 8.35%, thus transferring to the current MCLR price the additional advantage of 10 basis points.
Cholamandalam MS General Insurance inks agreement with Indian Bank
- Indian Bank signed a corporate agency contract for the distribution of its insurance goods to bank clients with Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company. Under the contract, Cholamandalam MS General Insurance (a corporation of the Murugappa Group) is selling its variety of insurance policies to Indian Bank clients.
OYO provides its customers with complimentary insurance cover for up to 10 lakh rupees
- OYO Hospitality Company has partnered with ACKO General Insurance to launch complimentary guest insurance cover at the reservation price for their properties throughout India.
- For the entire length of their stay in a specific town, visitors will receive insurance against accidental death, baggage loss and accidental medical expenses. Bookings created via the OYO app, website, mobile website, direct bookings and walk-ins will be covered by the insurance cover. The offer will be expanded in the coming days to other categories and reservation channels.
Current Affairs : Sports
Djokovic is still in the top rankings of ATP
- Novak Djokovic, champion of Wimbledon 2019, stays at the top of the ATP rankings while Rafael Nadaltake second.
Cricket Australia has introduced a fresh inclusive transgender policy
- Cricket Australia announced a new guideline that allows transgender players to play the greatest level cricket match. The choice aligns with the gender identification policy and the guidelines for sex diversity of the International Cricket Council.
Current Affairs : Obituary
The defender of Argentina, Jose Luis Brown, died
- Jose Luis Brown, Argentina’s World Cup winner, passed away in 1986 and was well-known as Tata, and Brown made 36 appearances for Argentina and scored the first objective of his final three-to-two World Cup win over West Germany in 1986.
In this website, students will get Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs in both languages Hindi and english. check Daily Current Affairs in english and Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students who are preparing for the Student Government Examination. This website can get student daily and monthly gk 14 August . 14 August gk current affair 2019