Today Top Current Affairs 10th June 2022 – Current Affairs for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
UN to grant humanitarian assistance of $48 million to Sri Lanka amid crisis
United Nations has decided to provide humanitarian assistance of around $48 million over a four-month period to Sri Lanka amid the nation’s crisis. New Delhi’s financial assistance worth over $3 billion is to provide essential items, including food, fuel, cooking gas and medicines.
- Sri Lanka requires $6 billion to keep the country afloat for the next six months in which $5 billion is required to ensure day-to-day living and another $1 billion to strengthen the Sri Lankan rupee.
- Sri Lanka’s total foreign debt is $51 billion.
Forbes Real Time Billionaires List: Mukesh Ambani topped as India’s richest men
Forbes Real-Time Billionaires List has been released and as per the Forbes Real-Time Billionaires List, The chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries Ltd, Mukesh Ambani and the chairperson of Adani Group, Gautam Adani are also on the list of the top 10 richest persons in the world. Mukesh Ambani is in the 8th spot, and Gautam Adani is in the 9th position in the “Bloomberg Billionaires Index”.
Forbes Real Time Billionaires List:
|Ranking||Name||Net worth (In Billions (B))||Country||Income Source|
|1||Elon Musk||$219.4||United States||Tesla, SpaceX|
|2||Bernard Arnault & Family||$156.5||France||LVMH|
|3||Jeff Bezos||$150.5||United States||Amazon|
|4||Bill Gates||$128.1||United States||Microsoft|
|5||Warren Buffett||$112.8||United States||Berkshire Hathaway|
|7||Gautam Adani & family||$101.0||India||Infrastructure, commodities|
China launched a Crewed Mission to build the Tiangong Space Station
China launched the Shenzhou 14 crewed mission to the Tiangong space station successfully on June 05, 2022. the three astronauts will stay for six months to complete their construction.
- The Shenzhou 14 crew will spend six months on the Tiangong station, during which they will oversee the addition of two laboratory modules to join the main Tianhe living space that was launched in April 2021.
- The station will operate in low-Earth orbit at an altitude between 340 to 450 kilometres.
CoinSwitch launched CRE8 India’s first rupee-based crypto index
CoinSwitch has launched the Crypto Rupee Index (CRE8) and is India’s first benchmark index to measure the performance of the Indian Rupee-based crypto market.
- CRE8 tracks the performance of 8 crypto assets that represent over 85% of the total market capitalization of cryptos traded in the Indian Rupee.
- Crypto Rupee Index (CRE8) provides a trustworthy, real-time view of the Indian Rupee-denominated Crypto market based on actual trades that will help in enabling Indian users to make informed investment decisions.
- CRE8 includes the top eight crypto-assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Binance coin, and Cardano by market cap in its index composition.
World Accreditation Day 2022
World Accreditation Day (WAD) is observed on June 9 every year across the world. it aims to promote the role of accreditation in trade & economy.
- This day also aims to meet objectives such as increasing trade and addressing environmental, health and safety concerns.
- It improves the general overall quality of output in an economy.
- In 2022, the theme for World Accreditation Day 2022 is “Accreditation: Sustainability in Economic Growth and the Environment.
World Brain Tumour Day 2022
Every year, World Brain Tumour Day is observed by people on June 8th. Brain tumour causes every tenth morbidity. this deadly disease is on rising day by day and different kinds of tumours manifest are found.
- The International Association of Cancer Registries (IARC) releases its report that highlights more than 28,000 cases of new brain tumour cases being reported annually in India.
- Almost 24000 patients have lost their lives fighting this neurological ailment.
- In 2022, the theme of World Tumor Day is ‘Together We Are Stronger’.
Daily Current Affairs 10th June 2022: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.