CoinSwitch launched CRE8 India’s first rupee-based crypto index – CoinSwitch has launched the Crypto Rupee Index (CRE8) and is India’s first benchmark index to measure the performance of the Indian Rupee-based crypto market.
- CRE8 tracks the performance of 8 crypto assets that represent over 85% of the total market capitalization of cryptos traded in the Indian Rupee.
- Crypto Rupee Index (CRE8) provides a trustworthy, real-time view of the Indian Rupee-denominated Crypto market based on actual trades that will help in enabling Indian users to make informed investment decisions.
- CRE8 includes the top eight crypto-assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Binance coin, and Cardano by market cap in its index composition.
- #Listed and Trading: The crypto asset must have traded for at least 6 months on CoinSwitch’s platform.
- #Currency: They must be available for trading in INR (Indin Rupees) on the CoinSwitch platform.
- #Liquidity: The crypto asset should have a minimum daily trading value of Rs 5,00,000 for each day during the last 3 (Three) months.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App