CM Kejriwal launches faceless transport services in Delhi
Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched the transport department’s initiative ‘faceless’ services. Under the initiative, people can apply and get various transport-related documents like registration certificates as well as undertake learner’s driving license test online, from the comfort of their homes without visiting a motor licensing office (MLO).
- With this, Delhi has become the first state in the country to bring all transport-related services online, thereby allowing people to save time and money spent on visiting MLOs.
The list and faceless services
- renewal of driving license,
- Transfer of ownership,
- Fresh permit from goods and passenger vehicles,
- Learning licences,
- Duplicate registration certificate,
- International driving permit,
- Change of address,
- Hypothecation termination
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.