‘Chronicles from the Land of the Happiest People on Earth’ novel by Wole Soyinka
Wole Soyinka’s new novel titled “Chronicles from the Land of the Happiest People on Earth” is released.
- Wole Soyinka hails from Nigeria and is Africa’s first Nobel laureate in Literature. he has penned his last novel titled The Interpreters (1965) and ”Season of Anomy” in 1973.
Wole Soyinka Prizes and awards
- Nobel Prize in Literature (1986)
- Benson Medal from Royal Society of Literature (1990)
- Academy of Achievement Golden Plate Award (2009)
- Anisfield-Wolf Book Award, Lifetime Achievement (2012)
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.