Chhattisgarh Govt to launch New scheme to provide Mobile Healthcare Facilities for Cattle – The Chhattisgarh government will launch a scheme called ‘Mukhyamantri Govansh Mobile Chikitsa Yojana’ for mobile veterinary units to provide medical aid to cattle on the lines of health clinics being run for citizens in urban and rural areas.
- Each district will have one or two mobile veterinary units with veterinarians in the first stage of ‘Mukhyamantri Govansh Mobile Chikitsa Yojana’.
- Along with it, the govt also is running ‘Mukhyamantri Slum Swasthya Yojana’ in urban areas and ‘Mukhyamantri Haat-Bazaar Clinic Yojana in rural areas in order to ensure that all citizens have access to affordable and quality healthcare facilities through mobile medical units
- The state Govt also started a cow dung procurement scheme in July 2020.
- It aims to promote cow rearing, ensure the safety of livestock and provide financial benefits to cattle-rearers.
- in July 2022, the cow urine procurement scheme was launched in selected places.
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|