CAT 2021 registration begins From August 4th @ iimcat.ac.in: Check eligibility criteria
CAT (Common Admission Test ) 2021: Dear students, the online registration process for CAT (Common Admission Test ) 2021 will start from 4th August 2021 (tomorrow). candidates can apply for CAT 2021 on the official website @iimcat.ac.in. The last date to apply for the CAT examination is September 15th, 2021.
CAT 2021 Last Date Apply Online:
- According to the released notification, the last date is September 15th, 2021. after the date, the online registration process will be closed.
CAT 2021 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates applying for CAT 2021 should fulfill any one of the following conditions:
- ● Completed Bachelor’s degree with the required percentage of marks.
- ● Completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA/Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of India (FIAI)) with required percentage.
- ● Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree with required percentage*.
- *SC/ST/PwD candidates should have a minimum 45%. For General, EWS and NC-OBC
- candidates, the minimum is 50%.
- ₹1100 for SC, ST and PwD category candidates.
- ₹2200 for all other categories of candidates
CAT 2021 examination schedule and Exam Date
- The officials will conduct the CAT exam on November 28th, 2021 in three sessions. CAT 2021 will be conducted in 158 cities.
How to register for CAT 2021:
- Candidates can apply for CAT 2021 through the official website @ www.iimcat.ac.in from August 4th, 2021 to September 15, 2021.
Step 1: Visit the official website @ www.iimcat.ac.in
Step 2: Next, Register to generate a unique User ID and Password, Log in now.
Step 4: Fill in the details in the application form and submit the Application and make an online payment to complete the registration and application process.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.