HomeNewsbusinessCarlyle Group Acquires 25 per cent Stake in Nxtra Data

Carlyle Group Acquires 25 per cent Stake in Nxtra Data

Contents

Carlyle Group Acquires Stake

  • The multinational private equity company of America Carlyle Group has planned to acquire almost 25 per cent stakes in Nxtra Data Ltd for $235 million (about ₹1,780 crore). Nxtra Data Ltd is related to the 2nd largest telecom company of India Bharti Airtel. now, Airtel Bharti will have remaining 75 per cent stake.
  • Due to this deal, Nextra is looking for to get $ 1.2 billion which is over 9084 crore rupees.
  • This deal will help Airtel to create more opportunities for their data centers to boost the investments and also, expeceted to massive growth. Airtel has not got regulatory approval from the Competition Commission of India (CCI).
  • Carlyle’s step will help take benifits of the potential growth of data centers in India.

Carlyle Group Acquires Stake

About Carlyle Group –
Headquarters: Washington
Founded: 1987
CEO: Kewsong Lee, Glenn A. Youngkin
Founders: David Rubenstein, William E. Conway, Jr., Daniel A. D’Aniello, Stephen L. Norris

About Nxtra Data Ltd –
Location– New Delhi

About Bharti Airtel –
MD and CEO : Gopal Vittal
Founder: Sunil Bharti Mittal
Founded: 7 July 1995
Headquarters: New Delhi

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Advertisement

Latest Articles