Cabinet approves Mission Karmayogi
On September 2nd, 2020, Union Cabinet has authorized Mission Karmayogi for Civil Providers Capability Building throughout its assembly. This was introduced through the media briefing on cupboard selections by Union Minister Prakash Javadekar.
Mission Karmayogi is a nationwide programme for civil companies capability constructing to put the muse for the capability constructing for civil servants in order that they continue to be entrenched in Indian tradition whereas studying from finest practices internationally.
What is Mission Karmayogi?
The main purpose of Mission Karmayogi is to focus on capacity building of individual civil servants and it will also focus on institutional capacity building.
The mission will likely be directed by the Prime Minister’s HR council that can include a number of nationwide and worldwide consultants, who will convene underneath the chairmanship of the Prime Minister himself. This was shared by C Chandramouli, Secretary, Division of Personnel & Coaching.
Key Points –
• Prescribe Annual Capability Constructing plan for all departments and companies.
• Monitor the implementation of Capability Constructing Plan.
• Will guarantee environment friendly service supply
• Promote Expertise-Pushed Studying Pedagogy
• Strengthen Frequent Foundations and take away division silos.
• Set benchmarks in studying for public servants.
• Democratise studying to cowl all classes.