Bvlgari appoints Priyanka Chopra as its global brand ambassador
On 2nd August 2021, Italian luxury brand Bvlgari has appointed actor Priyanka Chopra Jonas as global brand ambassador. Actress Chopra Jonas will role in supporting the Roman high jewellery house in amplifying the brand around the world, with a particular focus on themes of women empowerment, diversity and inclusion.
- Bvlgari made a partnership with perfume and taste company Firmenich on a sustainable flower farming project called Flower Gems of India in 2020.
- the objective of the partnership was to a new jasmine farming model involving 100 family-owned farms in Tamil Nadu and was to help local communities an alternative approach to jasmine production to increase their profits and enhance the quality of their flowers.
Priyanka Chopra as UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador
- Apart from this, Chopra Jonas is also a global UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and she is also the recipient of the prestigious Danny Kaye Humanitarian award.
- She is serving as a symbol of power and strength for millions of young women.
- Bulgari is an Italian luxury brand known for its jewellery, watches, fragrances, accessories and leather goods
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.