Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2021
Breast Cancer Awareness Month (BCAM) is observed every year across the world between 1st October and 31st October.
- The main purpose of it is to raise awareness of the disease and funds for research into its cause, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cure.
- The pink ribbon is considered as an international symbol of breast cancer awareness.
What is the Breast Cancer
- It is a type of cancer that arises in the epithelium (lining cells) of the ducts or lobules in the glandular tissues of the breast.
- In the last year, over 2.3 million women have been found and diagnosed with breast cancer.
theme for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- The Indigenous Pink Day theme for 2020 is #AllBodiesHaveBreasts.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.