Blood Relations Questions set 2
Blood Relations set 2 2020
Directions (1-3) : Read the give information carefully and answer the questions :
Eight persons Hz, Jz, Kz, Lz, Rz, Oz, Sz, Pz of a family go in party. There are four married couples and two generations in the family. Sz who is the brother-in-law of Pz is going with his wife Oz. Hz is the paternal uncle of Pz . Lz is the sister-in-law of Rz and going with her nephew Pz . Jz is the sister-in-law of Oz. The husband of Rz has two children. Sz is son-in-law of Jz’s husband.
- How is Kz related to Jz? A) Daughter B) Father C) Daughter in law D) None
- How is Rz related to Oz? A) Father in law B) Daughter in law C) Brother D) Mother
- How is Hz related to Rz? A) Father B) Father in law C) Brother D) Brother in lawBlood Relations set 2
Directions (4-5) : Read the give information carefully and answer the questions :
There are eight member- A1, B1, C1, D1, E1, F1, G1 and H1 in a family with three generation. D1 is mother of G1. H1 is niece of C1. A1 is father of E1. B1 has only two married sons. G1 is grandson of B1. F1 is sister-in-law of C1 who is father of G1. A1 is not married to F1.
- Mother of H1? A) A1 B) B1 C) C1 D) F1
- nephew of E1? A) A1 B) B1 C) F1 D) G1
Directions (6-8) : Read the give information carefully and answer the questions :
Pa is the daughter of Qa. Ra has only two children – Pa and Sa. Ta is the brother of Ua. Sa is married to Va. Ra has only two daughters. Wa is the mother of Qa. Ta is married to Pa. Wa is married to Xa. Ra is the son of Ya.
- father of Qa? A) Xa B) Pa C) Ra D) Sa
- Sister-in-law of Ua? A) Pa B) Qa C) Ra D) Sa
- How is R@ related to T@? A) Mother B) Father in Law C) Mother in law D) Father
Directions (9-10) : Read the give information carefully and answer the questions :
Px is the brother of Qx. Qx is the mother of Rx. Rx is the sister of Sx. Sx is married to Tx. Ux is the father of Qx. Ux has only one daughter. and Ux is married to Vx. Px is the brother of Wx. Xx is the father-in-law of Wx.
- How is Wx related to Rx? A) Uncle B) Father C) Father in law D) Mother
- If Xx is the father of Mx, then how is Wx related to Mx? A) Mother B) Brother C) Sister D) Husband
Blood Relations Questions Set 2