Birla MD & CEO Balasubramanian re-elected as Chairman of AMFI – MD & CEO, Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC A. Balasubramanian has been re-elected Chairman of the Association of Mutual Funds at its recent board meeting. The board members unanimously re-elected Balasubramanian and Radhika Gupta, MD, Edelweiss Asset Management, as the Vice-Chairperson to hold office till the annual meeting.
- Vishal Kapoor (Chief Executive Officer, IDFC Asset Management) was re-elected Chairman of the AMFI Committee of Certified Distributors (ARN Committee).
- Sundeep Sikka (ED & Chief Executive Officer, Nippon Life India Asset Management) was elected Chairman of the AMFI ETF Committee.
- Radhika Gupta (MD, Edelweiss Asset Management) was appointed as Chairperson of the AMFI Committee on Operations, Compliance and Risk.
- Nilesh Shah (Managing Director, Kotak Mahindra Asset Management) has been re-elected Chairman of the AMFI Valuation Committee.
- Navneet Munot (MD & Chief Executive Officer, HDFC Asset Management) has been re-elected AMFI Equity CIO Committee.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********