Bengaluru at 40th spot globally in price rise of luxury homes
As per the Real Estate Consultant Knight Frank, Bengaluru City has slipped by four places to rank 40th globally in the annual price appreciation of luxury residential properties.
- Bengaluru accounted for a fall of 2.7% year-on-year (YoY) in prime residential prices during January-March 2021.
- In other Indian Cities, New Delhi was at 32 positions and Mumbai was at 36 positions.
- Shenzhen has been ranked at 1st spot with an 18.9 percent annual change for the period Q1 2020 – Q1 2021.
- New York was the weakest performing market and ranked 46th with a fall of 5.8 percent in prices annually.
- Also, Shenzhen, Shanghai, and Guangzhou (Chinese cities) lead the index in Q1 of 2021.
- Shenzhen accounted for the strongest growth of 18.9% in the price.
About Knight Frank –
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom