Banking & Finance Current Affairs February 2021
Dear students, Find the latest Banking & Finance Current Affairs Updates February month 2021 under one roof. get the quick updates Banking & Finance Current Affairs news 2021.
1) RBI keeps repo rate at 4%
- Repo Rate – 4 Per Cent
- reverse repo rate – 3.35%.
2. FedFirst savings account scheme
- Launched by – Federal Bank
- Purpose – make children learn the importance of money management.
3. RBI Financial Literacy Week 2021
- When Starts: 8th February 2021
- When Ends – 12th February 2021
- theme – “Credit Discipline and Credit from Formal Institutions”.
4. RBI makes panel
- Reason – to review their issues and offer a roadmap for strengthening the sector.
- Head of Panel – N. S. Vishwanathan
- Total Members – 8 Members