Banking Awareness Quiz Set 11: Questions and Answers
Banking Awareness set 11 will help you in all banking exams such as IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk, and PO.
1) RBI will put a penalty of Rs 10,000 on banks if ATMs run out of cash from ——-.
A) 1st October
B) 15 October
C) 20 October
D) 31 October
2) Which state has formed Five-Member Economic Advisory Council and Former RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan will be the head?
B) Tamil Nadu
3) RBI has transferred how many surplus amount to Central Government for Financial Year 2020-21?
A) 99122 crore
B) 99222 crore
C) 99322 crore
D) 99922 crore
4) Name of the company which has been barred by RBI from onboarding new domestic users on its network?
5) Name of the state the became the top recipient of FDI in FY21?
6) World Bank has approved how much amount for the Green and Resilient Kerala program?
A) $125 million
B) $135 million
C) $115 million
D) $155 million
7) Which bank unveiled Digital Wallets ‘Pocket’?
8) The name of the country that granted legal tender status to bitcoin, becomes the first country in the world to do this?
A) El Salvador
C) THE USA
9) “Pay Your Contact” feature was launched by
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
10) When Reserve Bank of India unveiled the PCA framework?
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.