Banking Awareness Quiz 2020 Set 2
Banking Awareness Quiz 2020: Dear Students, we are providing many quizzes based on Banking Awareness and this is set 2. Banking Awareness is an important section for banking and insurance exams. you are asked one or two questions in the Banking Awareness section. asked questions based on static banking and current banking in news. These Banking Awareness sets will help you in all banking exams such as IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk and PO. so start practising right now.
Banking Awareness Quiz 2020 Set 2 –
1) Name of the framework, RBI watch banks with weak financial metrics?
2) Which is a concept that was launched in Basel III norm assure that banks set up a capital buffer outside periods of financial stress that can be taken down when banks are in financial (systemic or idiosyncratic) stress?
C) P/E Ratio
3) When RBI launched the PCA framework?
4) PCR stands for Provisioning Coverage Ratio, is the ratio of provisioning to?
C) Structured Assets
5) Who has installed the Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) Centre?
C) Finance Ministry
6) find that points to an accounting practice that comprises adjusting the value of the assets in order to show its value?
7) NPCI was created with how many core promotor banks?
8) ‘BSBDA-Small Account, The balance can’t be exceeded to Rs………..
9) A BAnk can release PSLCs up to ———– of last year’s PSL achievement.
A) 30 Per Cent
B) 40 Per Cent
C) 50 Per Cent
D) 60 Per Cent
10) Find the payment system that works on Deferred Net Settlement (DNS) basis?