Ayush Minister launches Ayush Clinical Case Repository portal and 3rd version of Ayush Sanjivani App
Kiren Rijiju has launched the portal named the Ayush Clinical Case Repository and also started off the 3rd version of the Ayush Sanjivani App during a virtual event.
Ayush Clinical Repository portal: it will help in supporting both Ayush practitioners and the general public. the main objective of this portal is to collect information regarding clinical outcomes achieved by Ayush practitioners on a large scale.
- In addition, it will play a role in benefiting the practitioner community and the public.
- it also will be helpful for the solid scientific base of all streams of Ayush.
The Ayush Clinical Repository (ACCR) portal (https://accr.ayush.gov.in/)
Ayush Sanjivani App (3rd Version)
- It will facilitate data collection for a prospective multicentre community-based study like Ayush-64 and Kabasura Kudineer medicines in managing asymptomatic and mild to moderate patients of COVID-19..
- Users are allowed to enter the details by filling in the requisite forms and information.
- the upgraded version of the Sanjivani app is a part of a much larger digital health mission
- The app has been developed by the Ministry of AYUSH and the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MEITY).
- At present, it has over 50 lakh downloads in India.
- The app roles to generate data on usage of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Sowa-rigpa, and Homoeopathy) advocacies.
|App Name||Ayush Sanjivani App|
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Offered By||Ministry of AYUSH|
|Updated On||24 May 2021|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.