Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana approved by Cabinet
New Delhi: On 9th Dec 2020, The Cabinet has given its approval for Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana (ABRY). it aims to promote employment in the formal sector by boosting the businesses during Covid-19.
- ABRY Scheme will play a role in creating new employment opportunities as per Atmanirbhar Bharat Package 3.0.
- Also, Cabinet granted 22,810 crore rupees expenditure to implement this scheme.
- The Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana will run till the year 2023.
- Along with the Govt of India will give a subsidy for a period of two years regarding new employees engagement between 1st Oct 2020 and 30th June 2021.
- Also. Indian Govt will support both 12% of employees’ contribution and 12% employers’ contribution for a period of two years.
The Prime Minister Narendra Modi headed the Union Cabinet.
What Labour Minister Santosh Gangawar said
Statements is here –
the government will provide subsidy for two years in respect of new employees engaged on or after October 1, 2020, and up to June 30, 2021
Q.1 How much amount will be spent on Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana?
Cabinet granted 22,810 crore rupees expenditure to implement Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana.
Q.2 When will Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana run till?
Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana will run till the year 2023.
Q.3 What will be the contribution by Govt?
Indian Govt will support both 12% of employees’ contribution and 12% employers’ contribution for a period of two years.
|Online Test Series (Free)||Take Test|
|To Join Ours Whatsapp||Join Us|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Join Us|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|To Join Facebook Page||Join Us|
|To Join Instagram||Join Us|