Indian Army Chief General Manoj Pande reviewed exercise Parvat Prahar and took a brief on operational preparedness by commanders on the ground. Army Chief General Manoj Pande is on a two-day visit to Ladakh amid the ongoing disengagement process between India and China in the Gogra-Hot Springs area on the Line of Actual Control (LAC).
- The process follows the 16th round of talks between the corps commanders of India and China that was conducted at Chushul Moldo Meeting Point on July 17th, 2022.
- During his visit, Gen Manoj Pande interacted with the Army officers and troops and complimented them for their steadfastness and professional standards.
Exercise Parvat Prahar
- Exercise Parvat Prahar is being held for disengagement from Patrolling Point-15 in eastern Ladakh, reviewed by Army chief General Manoj Pande during his 2-days visit to Ladakh.
- Exercise Parvat Prahar was held on the Ladakh plateau at an altitude of 14,000 feet.
- Newly inducted all-terrain vehicles transported by Chinook heavy lift helicopters and K9-Vajra howitzers joined the Parvat Prahar exercise.
- It featured a display of operational capabilities by artillery guns and other key weapon systems.
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|