Arjun Munda begins Shramshakti Portal for Migrant WorkersOn 22nd January 2021, Shri Arjun Munda Ji has launched a National Migration Support Portal named “ShramShakti”. Arjun Munda launched ShramShakti National Migration Support Portal during an event held at Panjim, Goa. he also launched “ShramSaathi”, a training manual for migrant workers.
- It will play a role in the smooth formulation of state and national level programs for migrant workers.
- Shram Shakti portal will collect data of migrant workers who are finding jobs and income generation.
Shramshakti Digital Portal Significance-
- The main purpose of The ‘ShramShakti’ digital portal is to address the data gap and also empower migrant workers.
- it will also build a link between government and migrant population for existing welfare schemes of both state and central governments.
Features of National Tribal Migration Support Portal
- It will create a database of all migrant workers.
- People can ask questions on Digital Portal.
Shramshakti Digital Portal Website –shramsuvidha.gov.in
Tribal Affairs Minister, Shri @MundaArjun has e-launched the National Tribal Migration Support Portal today in the presence of Smt @renukasinghbjp, MoS, Dr Pramod Savant, CM, Goa & Ministers of Tribal Welfare & Labour of Goa. A booklet titled ‘Margadarshika’ was also unveiled. pic.twitter.com/pffwCrdhQX— Tribal Affairs India (@TribalAffairsIn) January 22, 2021