Anniversary of Digital India 2021 – 1st July
On 1st July 2021, the Digital India initiative has completed its six years period. Digital India initiative is an Indian govt’s flagship scheme that aims to radically change the country into a digitally empowered society and expertise economy.
The Digital India program key vision areas:
- Digital Infrastructure as a Core Utility to all
- Governance & Services on Demand
- Digital Empowerment of Indians
About Digital India:
- The Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the Digital India plan on July 1st, 2015. The Govt has launched numerous digital initiatives including Direct Benet Transfer (DBT), Common Services Centres (CSC, DigiLocker and mobile-based UMANG services and so on.
Digital identification by Govt Using Aadhaar Card
- The Indian govt has achieved digital identification for 129 crore people of India using the Aadhaar Card. The govt took the advantage of Jandhan bank Accounts, mobile phones, and Aadhaar (JAM) to offer the benefits of the special schemes using digital platforms.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.