Andhra Pradesh conferred with Best Marine State Award
Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying has awarded best performing States for 2020-21 for the second time in the Fisheries sector on the occasion of World Fisheries Day.
- Telangana has been conferred as the best performer in Inland Fisheries while Andhra Pradesh was conferred with best marine State in India award during the Fisheries awards 2021.
- Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Parshottam Rupala distributed the awards to State and the awards are presented to recognize their accomplishments and contribution towards to fisheries sector.
Fisheries Awards 2021: List of winner states in India
|1.||Best Marine District||Balasore, Odisha|
|2.||Best Marine State||Andhra Pradesh|
|3.||Best Inland District||Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh|
|4.||Best Inland State||Telangana|
|5.||Best Hilly and Northeastern District||Bongaigaon, Assam|
|6.||Best Hilly and Northeastern State||Tripura|
- Marine states – Andhra Pradesh
- Inland states – Telangana
- Hilly and NE states – Tripura
- Best Marine District – Balasore in Odisha
- Best Inland District – Balaghat in Madhya Pradesh
- Best Hilly and NE District – Bongaigaon in Assam
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.