Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan, Pankaj Patel, and Ravindra Dholakia appointed to RBI central board – The government has appointed industrialists Anand Mahindra, Pankaj R Patel and Venu Srinivasan, and former IIM (Ahmedabad) professor Ravindra H Dholakia as non-official directors on the central board of the Reserve Bank for a period of four years with effect from 14 June 2022 or until further orders.
- Anand Gopal Mahindra is the chairman of the Mahindra group.
- Venu Srinivasan is the chairman emeritus of TVS Motor Company.
- Pankaj Ramanbhai Patel is the chairman of Zydus Lifescience.
- Ravindra Dholakia is IIM Ahmedabad’s ex-faculty.
- Their appointees will be part of the 10 non-official directors of the Governing body of the RBI
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App