Air Marshal Sanjeev Kapoor Takes Charge as DG (Inspection and Safety) – Air Marshal Sanjeev Kapoor has taken charge as Director General (Inspection and Safety) of the Indian Air Force at Air HQ New Delhi.
- Sanjeev Kapoor is a graduate of the National Defence Academy.
- he was commissioned in the Flying branch of IAF in December 1985 as a Transport Pilot.
Who is Air Marshal Sanjeev Kapoor
- He is an alumnus of Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Wellington, College of Defence Management and National Defence College.
- He is having a flying experience of over 7700 hours on various aircraft in the inventory of IAF.
- He has commanded an operational transport squadron and a premier transport base.
- He also served as Head of the Faculty and Senior Air Force Instructor at the College of Defence Management, Principal Director of Operations (Transport), Assistant Chief of the Air Staff Operations (Transport & Helicopters), Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Personnel Airmen and Civilians) at Air Headquarters and Commandant of Air Force Academy.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.