9th India-Sri Lanka Bilateral Maritime Exercise SLINEX – THE NINTH (9th) edition of the India-Sri Lanka bilateral maritime exercise named SLINEX is being conducted from 07 March to 10 March 2022 at Visakhapatnam.
- the main purpose of this exercise is to enhance interoperability and improve mutual understanding between the navies of the two neighbouring countries in the strategically significant Indian Ocean Region.
- SLINEX (Sri Lanka–India Naval Exercise) has been scheduled in two phases. The first phase named the harbour phase will be held at Visakhapatnam on March 7 and 8.
- followed by the sea phase will be conducted on March 9 and 10 in the Bay of Bengal.
- From the India Side, the Indian Navy will represent INS Kirch, a guided missile corvette.
- Sri Lanka Navy will represent SLNS Sayurala, an advanced offshore patrol vessel.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.