9 January 2020 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. Prepare Exams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 9 January 2020 CA today. gk current affair 2020, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs 9 January 2020. Daily current affairs 2020.
Current Affairs English
Pravasi Bhartiya Divas
- Annually, The day of 9th January is observed as Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBD).
- this day highlights the contribution of the overseas Indian community in the development of India.
- On 9 Jan 1915, Mahatma Gandhi returned from South Africa to India.
- in 2003, The Pravasi Bharatiya Divas conventions was set up.
- The Ministry of External Affairs made all arrangements for event to celebrate.
CCEA give approval 4 CPSEs & 2 State PSUs’s disinvestment in NINL
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved for disinvestment of 4 Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) and 2 Odisha State PSUs in Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL).
- NINL is jointed with company in which 4 CPSEs & 2 State PSUs have shareholdings.
|Chairman of CCEA:||Narendra Modi|
To get status, an Institution at GAU
The union cabinet confirmed to make the status of Institution of National Importance to Ayurvedic institutions at Gujarat Ayurved University in Jamnagar.
- Jamnagar Ayurveda University will be 1st Ayurveda institute that join with rankings of IIT’s and AIIMS.
- Its status will give it the autonomy to upgrade the Ayurvedic standard of education
- and to organize different courses in Ayurveda, according to national and international demand.
|Important information About Gujarat|
|Chief Minister :||Vijay Rupani|
|Governor :||Acharya Dev Vrat.|
Rs 5559 Crore for Indradhanush gas grid project by Govt
The Union Government granted the package of Rs 5559 crore amount for 1656 Kilometers long Indradhanush Natural Gas Pipeline Grid project.
- The money will be funded as Viability Gap Funding (VGF) for project.
- Natural Gas Pipeline Grid will set up and they will be connected with eight North Eastern states.
- States : Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim.
Former PM Zoran Milanovic got victory in presidential election
The former PM of Croatia country Zoran Milanovic has got victory against centre-right incumbent Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic in country’s presidential election.
- he is related Social Democratic Party (SDP) in Croatia.
|Important information About UAE|
|Prime Minister :||Andrej Plenkovic|
Banking and Economy
State Bank of India introduces RBBG scheme
The State Bank of India has started off a scheme named as residential builder finance with buyer guarantee.
- The main purpose is to improve residential sales and make home buyers confident.
- Along with it, SBI bank will guarantee to complete of select residential projects to customers.
- initially, the scheme will target housing projects of 2.50 crore rupees in 10 cities
|Important information About SBI|
|Chairperson :||Rajnish Kumar|
|Founded :||1 July 1955|
A Sakthivel selected as AEPC India’s chairman
A Sakthivel has been chosen as chairman of Apparel Export Promotion Council of India (AEPC) for 2020-21.
- He will take place of HKL Magu as chairperson.
- in AEPC’s history, he is only first person.
- in addition, he took sworn as Chairman for the fourth time.
|Important information About AEPC|
|Headquarters :||Gurgaon, Haryana|
Today Current Affairs 2020: check Daily Current Affairs 9 January 2020 in english.
as a result, Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students.
in addition, latest current affairs 8 January 2020 prepare for exam. 9 January 2020 CA.
moreover, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 9 January 2020 today CA.