7 November 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 7 November 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 7 November Current Affairs Day 2020, Banking and Business 2020, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
In next year 2020, India is going to host No Money For Terror’ meet
- in Next year India will be hosting No Money For Terror conference which is grouped of 70 nations and it aims to keep focusing on countering terror financing, terror and radicalisation.
- The group is known as smaller version of the FinancialAction Task Force (FATF) that is keeping only single-point agenda to stop terror financing. it was set up in last year 2018.
- at the ongoing 2nd ‘No Money For Terror’ Conference which is taking place in Melbourne Australia . This announcement was made by Minister of State for Home Affairs, G Kishan Reddy.
for avoidance of double taxation with Brazil The Cabinet gives approvals a protocol amending convention
- to avoid ouble taxation and stop fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income, The Union Cabinet has given approvals a protocol amending the convention with Brazil.
The Cabinet signs a MoU with to Bangladesh on withdrawal 1.82 cusecwater from Feni River
- on withdrawal of 1.82 cusec of water from Feni River by India for purpose of drinking water supply scheme for Sabroom town in Tripura, The Union Cabinet approved a MoU between India and Bangladesh.
The Three books on Guru Nanak Dev Ji, launched by HRD Minister and HarsimratKaurbadal
- on the occasion of 550thBirthday of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, The Union HumanResource DevelopmentMinister RameshPokhriyal ‘Nishank’ and Minister for FoodProcessing Industries HarsimratKaurBadal, are going to lanuch three books on Guru Nanak Dev Ji at SriGuruTeg BahadurKhalsaCollege, the Universityof Delhi.
- The National Book Trust have released its threee titles of Books. they are : Guru Nanak Bani, Nanak Bani, and Sakhian Guru Nanak Dev. it aims to spread messages of Guru Nanak Dev’s writings to people.
India is ranked at 133 position in Indexing of Women, Peace and Security, Out of 167 nations
- According to The Georgetown University’s Institute for Women, Peace and Security (GIWPS) reports on Women, Peace, and Security Index. India got 133 place in this list. the report includes three indicators – inclusion, justice and security of nations across the world. however, Norway is at first place and followed by Switzerland, Denmark, Finland and Iceland.
The Railways station of Lucknow, receives Health ATM
- The Indian Railways has established 2 ‘Health ATMs at Charbagh railway station in Lucknow. it will provide 16 health check-ups for people for 50-100 Rupees.
- There will be 2 types of check-ups of 9 mints that will be costed 100 rupees and a 6-minute that will be costed 50 rupees. people will be able to get report instantly via email or smartphone to users.
Current Affairs : International
The Speaker of Lok Sabha give an addresses at 6th Speakers’ Summit of G 20 nations
- Lok sabha speaker Om Birla die addressed 6th parliamentary summit of G20 countries which is taking place in Tokyo, Japan. and G20 presiding officer of parliament also were present in submit of G20 nations.
Current Affairs : Banking
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank starts new Instant Digital Savings and Instant FD Account
- The Ujjivan Small Finance Bank(SFB), which is a finance service company, has started off a new instant digital savings account (SA) with Fixed Deposit (FD) to offer distinctive banking and digital services to their customers.
Current Affairs : Business
to boost connectivity between India and Qatar, IndiGo has signed a codeshare pact with Qatar Airways
- Known as low cost airline IndiGo, has signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, as per agreement, the routes Doha and Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad will be covered.
TechMahindra obtains New York-based BORN Group for $95 million
- A IT services firm Tech Mahindra Ltd (Tech M) has decided to obtain BORN Group, a New York-based digital content and production agency.
- this step will help in boosting electronic and mobile commerce segment across world.
Current Affairs : Sports
Smriti Mandhana creates history to score fastest 2000 Runs in ODI
- The Indian women player Smriti Mandhana, made fastest 2000 runs in ODI runs. she got an opportunity against West Indies series’s match at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua and Barbuda.
in Asian Shooting Championships2019, Manu Bhaker earns gold medal
- Manu Bhaker has earned a gold medal in 10m air pistol event of women. She scored shooting 584 in qualification and 244.3 in the final to win gold medal.
Current Affairs : Obituaries
Christopher Dennis dies at the age of 52
- Hollywood Boulevard’s Superman Christopher Dennis, has died at the age of 52.
Ex-minister of Maharashtra Babasaheb Dhabekar died
- The Ex-minister Maharashtra and senior leader of Congress party Babasaheb Dhabekarhas died .in the 1990s during the Shiv Sena-BJP (BharatiyaJanataParty) alliance government, He had served as water resource minister.