6 January 2020 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. Prepare Exams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 6 January 2020 CA today. gk current affair 2020, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs 6 January 2020.
Current Affairs English
for solar parks in Cuba, India extended 75 million dollars line of credit
India has given extention as a line of credit of USD 75 million (almost Rs 500 crore amount) to Cuba for financing solar parks.
- The agreement signed between Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) and Banco Exterior De Cuba.
|Important information About Cuba|
|President :||Miguel Díaz-Canel|
|Currency :||Cuban Peso.|
The 3rd edition’s Sukanya’ project, started by Kolkata Police
The Kolkata Police commenced the 3rd edition of ‘Sukanya’ project to give girls studying in colleges and schools with self-defence training.
- Girls from 8th, 9th, 11th and first year students will be studying in this area.
- Sukanya Project is a like an initiative by Kolkata Police’s Community Policing Wing that is to provide self-defence training to all girl students of city-based schools, colleges and universities in Kolkata.
|Important information About West Bengal|
|Chief Minister :||Mamata Banerjee|
|Governor :||Jagdeep Dhankhar|
|Capital :||Kolkata .|
UP as 1st state that shortlisted migrants for citizenship
To start exercise of shortlisting migrants from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan, UP has started shortlisting under the new Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA).
- The main function of this exercise is to find those who are living illegally in the state.
|Important information About UttarPradesh|
|Chief Minister :||Yogi Adityanath|
|Governor :||Anandiben Patel|
To offer life cover, PNB MetLife is with RevFin
The leading Digital lending startup of india RevFin has made ties up with PNB MetLife India Insurance Company to offer customers for life insurance cover.
- This insurance includes loans up to ₹3 lakh for a 3 years period.
Saurabh Chaudhary clunchs gold in National Shooting Championship
The gold-medallist in Asian Games Saurabh Chaudhary has acheived a gold medal in 10m air pistol/rifle category at the 63rd National Shooting Championship.
- He is from UP state.
Irfan Pathan retires from international cricket
T-20 World Cup Superhero of 2007, Irfan Pathan has taken retirement from all formmats of cricket.
- He took Test hat-trick against Pakistan in the first over of the match.
H.K. Joshi as CMD of Shipping Corporation of India
Shipping Corporation of India has selectd Harjeet Kaur Joshi as the next its Chairperson & Managing Director.
- She will also have the additional charge of the post of Director (Finance) of the company for 3 months period.
|Important information About BSF|
|formed :||1 December 1965|
|DG BSF:||V K Johri.|
Karur Vysya Bank CEO, MD PR Seshadri gives resign from post
Due to personal reasons, The CEO and MD of Karur Vysya Bank P R Seshadri has given resignation.
- moreover, The Bank has given information about Seshadri resignation to stock exchanges. he will work till FY2019-20.
Today Current Affairs 2020: check Daily Current Affairs 6 January 2020 in english.
as a result, Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students.
in addition, latest current affairs 6 January 2020 prepare for exam. 6 January 2020 CA.
moreover, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 6 January 2020 today CA.