4 January 2020 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. Prepare Exams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 4 January 2020 CA today. gk current affair 2020, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs 4 January 2020 .
Click here for 4 January 2020 current affair quiz
Current Affairs English
4 January : World Braille Day
- Annually, The world Braille Day observed on every 4 January since 2019.
- the main function is to raise awareness about importance of Braille as communication’s means to realize human rights for blind and partially sighted people.
- This day marks as Louis Braille’s birth anniversary. Braille was inventor for people with visual disabilities.
- About : Louis Braille : born 4th Jan 1809 BirthPlace : town of Coupvray in northern France.
MEA to estabilsh new emerging and strategic technologies (NEST)
The External affairs ministry has made a plan to set up new emerging and strategic technologies (NEST) division.
- The main function of division to increase investment coordination among the states in india and with outside nations.
- NEST will function as the nodal division within the ministry and works associated issues pertaining to new and emerging technologies.
- in 5G and AI (artificial intelligence) field, it will support in collaborating with foreign partners.
- Along with it, division will have responsibility for those matters that includes negotiations with multilateral fora like the United Nations and G20.
- in point of view od India’s interests, this will be like a safeguard.
|Important information About External affairs ministry|
|Union Minister of External Affairs :||Subrahmanyam Jaishankar.|
Inauguration of 4th All India Police Judo Cluster tournament2019
In New Delhi, Union Minister of State for Home Affairs made opening the 4th All India Police Judo Cluster Championship 2019
- this year, CRPF is organizing 4th Championship.
- along with it, 1207 sportspersons from 34 teams will come to participate Championship across the india.
- To honour winners there are total of 15 Trophies and 214 Medals in Championship.
- in 2016, Sashtra Seema Bal (SSB) organized this cluster and followed by West Bengal Police and Odisha Police organized in 2017 and 2018 respectively.
|Union Minister of State Home Affair :||Nityanand Rai|
In Gujarat, The Second tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel in world
At Sardardham campus near Vaishnodevi Circle, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani has unveiled the 2nd tallest statue in world of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- The statue is 50 feet tall and weighted with 70 thousand kilograms.
- Padma Bhusan Ram V. Sutar workded for designing The statue of Sardar Patel.
- moreover, Ram V. Sutar also designed the Statue of Unity.
|Important information About Gujarat|
|Chief Minister :||Vijay Rupani|
|Governor :||Acharya Dev Vrat|
Cyber Safe Women initiative begun by Maharashtra Govt
The Maharashtra Govt has started off a Cyber Safe Women initiative which aims to create awareness regarding cyber safety using camps in all districts of Maharashtra.
- This initiative will support to educate women about how anti-social elements and child predators use web to commit various types of crimes.
|Important information About Maharashtra|
|Chief Minister :||Uddhav Thackeray|
|Governor :||Bhagat Singh Koshyari|
Esmail Qaani as new Commander
The supreme leader of Iran Ayatollah Ali Khamenei selects Deputy Head of the Revolutionary Guards’ foreign operations arm Esmail Qaani as new commander.
- in Baghdad, Qasem Soleimani was killed in air strike by US.
|Important information About Iran|
|President :||Hassan Rouhanii|
Manav Thakkar as world no.1 in ITTF rankings
In the Under-21 men’s singles category, The paddler player from India Manav Thakkar as world no.1 in the latest International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) rankings
- due to this, he is 4th Indian player who achieves the feat after Harmeet Desai, G Sathiyan and Soumyajit Ghosh.
- At the ITTF Challenge Plus Benemax-Virgo North American Open in Markham Canada After winning Under-21 men’s singles title, he achieved the top place in ranking.
- in addition, he had as worlded no. 1 player in Under-18 category in Feb 2018.
|Important information About ITTF|
|President :||Thomas Weikert|
|Headquarters :||Lausanne, Switzerland.|
Extension to Abhinav Kumar as BSF IG
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has accepted the proposal of extending the deputation tenure of IPS Abhinav Kumar, Inspector General, BorderSecurityForce (BSF).
- as a result, he will serve as BSF IG till 27 Jine 2021.
|Important information About BSF|
|formed :||1 December 1965|
|DG BSF:||V K Johri.|
Today Current Affairs 2020: check Daily Current Affairs 4 January 2020 in english.
as a result, Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students.
in addition, latest current affairs 4 January 2020 prepare for exam. 4 January 2020 CA.
moreover, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 4 January 2020 today CA.