4 agreements between India and Maldives
India has signed four agreements with Maldives country. these agreements were done during Harsh Vardhan’s visit.
- He visited his 2-Days visit between 8th November 2020 and 10th November 2020.
Four MoUs –
- sports and youth affairs Cooperation
- Grant of 7.7 million rufiyaas for drug detox
- Establishment of soil and plant testing laboratories
- To link capital Male with three islands, $100 million provided by India.
|Online Test Series (Free)||Take Test|
|To Join Ours Whatsapp||Join Us|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Join Us|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|To Join Facebook Page||Join Us|
|To Join Instagram||Join Us|