31 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 31 October 2019. PrepareExams, is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 30 October Current Affairs Day 2020, Banking and Business 2020, Science and Technology, Sports, National and International currents. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 31 October. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : Days
Rashtriya Ekta Diwas / National Unity Day
- Every year on 31 October, the day is known as Rashtriya Ekta Diwas or National Unity Day on the occasion of birthday of Sardar Vallabhai Patel.
- He played an important role in uniting the nation.
- after year 2014, it was decided to make 31 Oct as National Unity Day. on that day, people take part of Run For Unity.
World Cities Day
- every 31 Oct is celebrated as World Cities Day by UN across the world.
- it has objective to promote global urbanization interest, meeting with chances to cooperate among nations, faciing urbanization challenges and give contribution for urban development across the world.
- Theme2019 – Changing world – innovations & better life for future Generations
Current Affairs : National
Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh
- After 86 days of rmoving Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir , at the midnight of 30 October, the special status was removed and now J and K will be known as Union Territories of India.
- The Union Territories Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh will be under Lieutenant Governors GC Murmu and RK Mathur, respectively. on 31 Oct they are going to take oath.
- The total number of UT has been 9 in india. however, Ladakh will have no legislature like Chandigarh.
14th National Health Profile, 2019
- The Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare, DR Harsh Vardhan has introduced the Fourteenth NationalHealthProfile (NHP) 2019 and e-book .
- the Central Bureau of Health Intelligence (CBHI) helped to make NHP .it including such as demographic information, health status of social-economic, indicators of health finance, infrastructure , human resources in india.
- this will help people to make understand ours goals, strength, weakness and it is quite an important to strategize area specific interventions.
- The good quality of data will be helpful for policymakers with evidence-based policies and aids.
in Himachal Pradesh, more than 2000 panchayats came under natural farming
- the total 2209 panchayats has been carried under the plan of natural farming in Himachal Pradesh. there are 3226 panchayats in total in Himachal Pradesh state.
- as per Prakritik Kheti Khushhal Kissan Yojana, to promote Organic and Zero Budget Natural Farming Chief Secretary Shrikant Baldi introduced new plan.
- Horticulture is a important contribution for natural farming to farmers.
PRAKHAR anti-street crime vans, made double by Delhi Police
- The Commissioner of Delhi Police Amulya Patnaik started more 15 PRAKHAR vans which helps in controlling street crimes in the national capital Delhi.
- especially these vans are made for to stop crime against women in the vulnerable areas and vans are carrying latest technologies like Mobile Data Terminal (MDT) and GPS for transmission about any kind of crime.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Argentine Rafael Grossi has been selcted as new chief for UN nuclear watchdog
- the diplomat of Argentina Rafael Grossi was elected as new director-general of the InternationalAtomicEnergyAgency (IAEA), a United Nations nuclear watchdog for the period of 4 years as the sixth head of the IAEA
Current Affairs : MoU
during the visit of PM Modi for two days, Saudi Arabia signs a lot of agreements with India
- It is looking possible for India to sign many deals on energy, defence procurement and civil aviation with Saudi Arabia nation.
- Almost 12 agreements that are ready to sign. they are related to defence procurement industry, renewable energy and civil aviation.
Strategic Partnership Council Agreement