3 November 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 3 November 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 3 November Current Affairs Day 2020, Banking and Business 2020, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
to give strengthen AHTUs, WHDs, centre to be decided to install
- in the country, The central government has made a plan to install strengthen Anti-Human-Trafficking-Units (AHTUs) and Women Help Desks (WHDs).
- The UnionMinister SmritiIrani told that the Nirbhaya Fund will be used to establish WHDs in police stations and AHTU in all districts in India.
by 2024, Coal India sets target of reaching one billion tonnes production
- from new updates, The Coal India has planned that they will acheive the target of one billion tonnes production of Coal in upcoming 2 years.
- Before this, The company had a plan to get target by 2019-20. while, due to insuffiecent demand and raising production levels with issues, The comapant has planned to push back the deadline to 2025-26.
for Skin Disorders diseases, National Research Institute of Unani Medicine, started by AYUSH Minister
- in Hyderaba Telangana, for Skin Disorders, The UnionMinister of State for AYUSHShripadYessoNaik has begun the National Research Institute of Unani Medicine (NRIUMSD).
- now the institute has received some changes from Central Research Institute of Unani Medicine (CRIUM).
Current Affairs : Business
Singaporebased e-commercePlatform Qoo-10 acquires Shop-Clues in allstock deal
- Singapore-based e-commerce platform Qoo10 has decide to acquire Online marketplace ShopClues in all-stock deal with the value of $70-100 million.
Current Affairs : New Appointments
Satya Pal Malik gets sworn in as new Goa Governor
- The Ex Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik has taken his sworn as next the Governor of Goa. before Satya, Mridula Sinha was serving as Governor of Goa State.
- Malik had served as Governor of Jammu and Kashmir state
Current Affairs : Sports
India Women remained the winner of Emerging Asia Cup 2019 title
- India was played Emerging Teams Asia Cup2019 with Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh. The tournament was hosted by Sri Lanka. before getting the place in final match, India gor victories against Sri Lanka and Pakisthan, 32 runs and 7 wickets respectively, in the final match was played between India and SriLanka Team, in Colombo, under the Duckworth/Lewis method, India beated Sri Lanka by 14 runs.
Current Affairs : Awards
28th Vyas Samman to Leeladhar Jagoori
- the Hindi writer Leeladhar Jagoori has been awarded with 28th Vyas Samman for the year 2018 for his poetry collection- Jitne Log Utne Prem.
Rajinikanth earned special Icon of Golden Jubilee award at IFFI
- The Fiftyth International Film Festival of India (IFFI) is going to honour Rajinikanth with a special Icon of Golden Jubilee award, Information, this information was given by The BroadcastingMinister PrakashJavadekar.
- in Goa between 20 and 28 Nov, The festival will be begun. where almost 250 films from differebt countries will be screened during the event.
Early CareerResearcher2019 award to Neeraj sharma
- The Australian government has decided to give EarlyCareer Researcher of the YearAward to Indian-origin researcher Neeraj Sharma for developing next-generation battery systems
Current Affairs : Obituaries
Industrialist KK modi died
- The one of the oldest businessman of India KrishanKumarModi, who was eldest son of late RaiBahadurGujarmalModi, has died at the age of 79.