29 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 29 October 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 29 October Current Affairs Day, Banking and Business, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 29 October. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Govt make a panal of secretaries to look ease financial stress in telecom
- The Govt has planned to make a high-level panel headed by Rajiv Gauba. the Cabinet Secretary is to give suggestions on financial stress in the telecom.
- for the upcoming financial years 2020-21 and 2021-22, The Committee of Secretaries (CoS) will work on demand of telecom service providers for spectrum auction payment
at Statue of Unity, Aarambh that is known as common foundation course for IAS probationers, is being taken place
- The joint civil service probationers Foundation Courses are underway in Aarambh’s Unity Statue in Kevadia, Gujarat. There participate approximately 450 civil service probationers. This is the first of its kind to be a popular foundation program for probationers. This year’s focus is’ How can India become a $5 trillion economy?
Odisha: CM reveals athlete rewards
- After interaction with students of Sports Hostel, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has announced a number of incentives for state athletes. The rewards are implemented on the basis of students ‘ input in order to meet demands and create enough resources for success. In sports hostels, girls ‘ monthly allowance was raised to Rs 500, while boy’s allowance was increased to Rs 300. Now at the national level athletes who are awarded a gold medal can receive a monthly Rs 1,000 bonus for one year. The sum of Rs 500 and Rs 300 respectively for the silver and bronze medalists.
Current Affairs : interNational
Facebook launches a tool to raise awareness about health concerns preventive health
- Facebook has launched a new tool for health to drive users into preventive health action. The Preventive Health Tool connects users to health resources and helps to establish controls. Facebook explained in its official blog that the preventive health activity is not being published and shared with other individuals.
In 189 days, former soldier climbs the fourteen highest peaks in the world.
- The former British army soldier from Nepal, Nirmal Nims, climbed in 189 days all the 14 mountains 8,000 m in a record, an achievement that other climbers have taken years to achieve.
Current Affairs : Business
BSE-Ebix get clearance from IRDAI to sell products for life and non-life insurance
- Asia’s oldestablished exchange BSE has issued an In principle Approval of the registration certificate as the exclusive insurance broker under the Regulations 2018 of the Insurers Brokers (IRDAI) and its joint venture affiliate Ebix, global leader in insurance exchange. The company, which is called BSE-Ebix Broking Insurance Broking Pvt Ltd, will provide distribution outlets for the selling of life and non-life insurance services, wealth management consulting and sales outlets (SOPs).
Current Affairs : Appointments
Sharad Arvind Bobde as The 47th CJI
- The 47th Chief Justice of India was appointed as Justice Sharad Arvind Bobde. On 18 November, a day after Ranjan Gogoi demits court, Justice Bobde will take oath as the CJI. He will serve for 17 months and retire on April 23, 2021. He would have an apartment.
Pramod Kumar Tiwari as new DG & BIS
- Pramod Kumar Tiwari has been selected as new General Director, Bureau of Indian Standards. He is a Assam-Meghalaya Cadres IAS Officer of 1991 batch .