26-year-old Abhilasha Barak from Haryana becomes Indian Army’s first woman combat aviator – Haryana’s Captain and 26 years old Abhilasha Barak has become the first woman officer to join the Army Aviation Corps as a combat aviator after successfully completing her training.
- Captain Abhilasha Barak graduated at a ceremony held at the Combat Army Aviation Training School in Nashik.
- D G of Army Aviation, A K Suri attended the event as the event.
Who is Abhilasha Barak
- Captain Abhilasha Barak is an alumnus of The Lawrence School, Sanawar.
- Abhilasha completed her graduation in B Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Delhi Technological University in 2016 and was placed at Deloitte, USA.
- She was commissioned into the Indian Army from the Officers Training Academy, Chennai in 2018.
- She attained an ‘A’ grading in the Army Air Defence Young officers course, passed 75.70 per cent in Air Traffic Management and Air Laws course
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.