Current Affairs 25 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 25 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 25 September Current Affairs Day
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
Govt starts the project ‘ UMMID’ to tackle neonatal hereditary genetic diseases
- Science and Technology and Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan introduced the’ UMMID’ project to address hereditary genetic diseases of infant children (Unique Methods of Management and Treatment of Inherited Disorders). The fresh project seeks to raise consciousness among clinicians about genetic disorders and to create molecular diagnostics in clinics in order to satisfy clients with the advantages of innovations in medical genetics. NIDAN (National Inherited Disease Administration) Kendras was also introduced by the Minister.
President Ram Nath Kovind started off Water Week-2019 in India
- On September 24, 2019, at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi, President Ram Nath Kovind launched the sixth “India Water Week-2019” on the agenda of “Water Cooperation-Coping with the Challenge .” The President gave a statement based on that collaboration between distinct stakeholders is critical if we make deals efficiently with the water problems. Water problems are too complicated and multi-faceted to be fixed by only one state or country. All countries and their water groups must work together to assist create a sustainable water environment for everyone.
Current Affairs : Banking
PM Modi started off Gandhi Solar Park
- At the United Nations Headquarters in New York, USA, Prime Minister Narendra Modi opened a 50 kilowatt ‘ Gandhi Solar Park.’ World leaders including Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheik Hasina and South Korean President Moon-Jae-in also attended the event in New York. The rulers also introduced Mahatma Gandhi’s postal stamp from the United Nations (UN) on the UN headquarters program ‘ Relevance of Mahatma Gandhi in the Contemporary World.’
PM Modi is honored by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi was awarded the Global Goalkeeper Award by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for his contributions to the cleanliness campaign and attempts to “enhance transport to sanitation in India through Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan. In 2014, the Modi govt introduced the Swachh Bharat Mission, which includes the building of family facilities, family and public bathrooms, and strong disposal governance.
- The’ Global Goalkeeper’s Award’ from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is awarded annually to a globe champion for their accomplishment in a particular objective of sustainable development.
Current Affairs : Business and Economy
Indian economy to increase FY19 by 6.5 pc, FY20 by 7.2 pc: ADB
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has updated its perspective for India’s industry, with development now anticipated to reach 6.5% in fiscal year (FY) 2019, despite lower expansion in the first half of the year with slower development in production and expenditure influencing the production and utility industries. It also considers the industry rising by 7.2% in FY20.
Current Affairs : Sports
Grand Prix tourney
- Indian chess champion, Gudivada’s Koneru Hampi (32) (Andhra Pradesh) got the 2019 Fide World Grand Prix championship in Skolkovo, Russia, with 8 wins out of 11 games.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Kotak Mutual Fund’s Nilesh Shah as new Amfi chairman
- Nilesh Shah, Managing Director(MD) of Kotak Asset Management Company (AMC), was assigned with instant impact as the current president of the Indian Mutual Funds Association (Amfi). The board also appointed Amfi’s vice-chairman Saurabh Nanavati, Chief Executive Officer, Invesco Mutual Fund, for a one-year term.