11 January 2020 CA Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with today Current Affairs. Prepare Exams. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 11 January 2020 CA today. gk current affair 2020, and also available on this website. latest current affairs 2020, Today Current Affairs 11 January 2020. Daily current affairs 2020.
Current Affairs English
Paperless Licensing Process begining
the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) is going to begin a Paperless Licensing Process for Petroleum Road Tankers.
- DPIIT has planned to begin the process via Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organisation (PESO) under the Petroleum Rules, 2002.
- The Paperless Licensing Process is a process that will manage online filing of the applications along with fee payments.
- The applicants will be able to receive its report via email and SMS. On above, the concerned officer will authorise the license ot them and an electronically papers will be sent to the applicant.
Banking and Economy
National Strategy for Financial Inclusion reports by RBI
Recently, The Reserve Bank of India published its report known as National Strategy for Financial Inclusion (NSFI): 2019-2024. Report shows the path for Financial Inclusion Advisory Committee (FIAC) by RBI.
- Financial Stability Development Council (FSDC) made its confirmation about report.
- The National Strategy for Financial Inclusion 2019-2024 prepares for a vision and its key objectives about financial inclusion policies in India.
The report described the following 6 pillars as strategic objectives to get the target of financial inclusion they are :
- Universal Access to Financial Service’.
- Providing basic bouquet of financial service’.
- Access to livelihood and Skill Development’.
- Financial Literacy and Education’.
- Customer Protection and Grievance Redressal’.
- Effective Co-ordination’.
|Important information About RBI|
|Governor :||Shaktikant Das|
Ecowrap report of SBI, shorts GDP rate at 4.6% for FY 2020
The State Bank of India has published a report named as Ecowrap. report highlights that the GDP rate of india will be at 4.6 per cent in FY2020.
- In addition, the report estimated that agriculture and allied activities will have 2.8 per cent and 2.5 per cent growth rate respectively in FY2020.
|Important information About SBI|
|Chairperson :||Rajnish Kumar|
|Founded :||1 July 1955|
State Energy Efficiency Index 2019
The union govt has published State Energy Efficiency Index-2019. in the meeting of Review, Planning and Monitoring (RPM), the index was published in New Delhi.
- The Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) worked to prepare the index with the help of Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE).
- The Index highlights about the expansion and achievements of Energy Efficiency (EE) drives of 36 states and UTs across the country.
- During the preparation of Index, 97 indicators were used to check energy efficiency initiatives and these indicators have five distinct areas such as agriculture, buildings, industry, municipalities, transport and DISCOMs.
- Haryana, Karnataka and Kerala states topped in The State Energy Efficiency Index 2019. on the other hand, Manipur, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand and Rajasthan remained as worstest states in the country.
- The Achiever group included Haryana, Karnataka and Kerala.
Oman Sultan Qaboos bin Said died
The Oman Sultan Qaboos bin Said has taken his last breath.
- Qaboos was a charismatic and visionary leader who worked for transformation to make Oman a modern and prosperous country.
- In addition, he did ruled Oman since 1970.
|Important information About Oman|
|Currency :||Omani Rial.|
Today Current Affairs 2020: check Daily Current Affairs 11 January 2020 in english.
as a result, Daily Current Affairs in hindi which is more important for current students.
in addition, latest current affairs 11 January 2020 prepare for exam. 11 January 2020 CA.
moreover, This website gives student daily and monthly gk 11 January 2020 today CA.