Current Affairs 1 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 1 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 1 September Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . In this website, students will get 1 September Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs latest This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 1 September .gk current affair 2019, and latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
The Central TB Division marks MoU with the assistance of AI to combat tuberculosis
- The Health Ministry’s Central TB Division has entered a MoU with the Wadhwani Artificial Intelligence Institute. Under the MoU, the department aims to investigate the implementation of state-of – the-art cancer (TB) artificial intelligence technologies.
- By assisting it become AI-ready, Wadhwani AI would promote the National TB Program. This would include the development, piloting, and deployment of alternatives based on AI.
Rajasthan starts the health insurance scheme AB-MGRSBY
- A fresh health insurance plan, Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojna (AB-MGRSBY), has been introduced by the Rajasthan government since September 1.
- The system will be introduced following the merger of Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (AB-PMJAY) and Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojna (BSBY) from the Center. The amount of households benefiting from the amalgamation of AB-PMJAY and BSBY will boost.
Delhi CM starts dengue, chikungunya avoidance initiative ‘ 10 hafte, 10 baje, 10 minutes’
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched a 10-week campaign of mass consciousness of his government against dengue and chikungunya by checking his home for stagnant water that can transmit such mosquito-borne illnesses. Under the “10 hafte, 10 baje 10 minute initiative” (10 weeks-10 o’clock-10 minutes), the chief minister wrote to the Delhi individuals at 10 a.m.
- every Sunday to offer 10 minutes. Check all stagnant water supplies in their households as dengue mosquitoes raise only in safe water. The promotion continues until November 15 every Sunday.
“Special Tiger Force” for Uttarakhand’s Corbett Reserve
- The Uttarakhand govt has chosen to establish a Corbett Tiger Reserve Special Tiger Force. The STPF will be efficient in reviewing illegal natural intrusion through settlements on its fringes into the reservation. The STPF will function at the Corbett Tiger Reserve as a second tiger security coating.
Current Affairs : international
Indonesia is selecting the eastern island of Borneo for fresh investment
- Indonesia has selected the western part of jungle-clad Borneo Island for its fresh headquarters, said President Joko Widodo, as the nation appears to move its political core back from overcrowded Jakarta megalopolis.
- The suggested place— close Balikpapan and Samarinda international towns — is located in the geographical center of the Southeast Asian island and an region where the state already holds some 180,000 hectares (445,000 acres) of territory, he introduced.
Current Affairs : banking
cash withdrawal above ₹1 crore through TDS
- Those who have withdrawn a single crore or more in money from accounts or post offices up to August 31 will be responsible for a 2 percent source deduction levy (TDS) on further money withdrawals from September 1 as a fresh tax law regulation starts in from next month.
RBI expands the six-month KYC date for mobile wallets
- The Indian Reserve Bank has provided portable wallet operators time to fully conform with Know Your Customer (KYC) standards by February 29, 2020 in a significant boost to businesses like Paytm, Amazon Pay and PhonePe just a day before the expiry of their previous date.
- These companies risked losing thousands of customers if they failed to meet the August 31 deadline to convert authenticated customer accounts to full KYC wallets via the minimum KYC route, ahead of the crucial festival season.
Current Affairs : business And Economy
Increasing digital transfers to 12.7 percent CAGR in India: KPMG
- Digital transfers in India are experiencing a flourishing development in the amount of non-cash purchases with a compound annual development level (CAGR) of 12.7%, worldwide consultative KPMG said.
- A KPMG study said the country’s mobile payment revolution has contributed to a surge in the amount of traders taking digital transfers in 2016-17 with nearly 1.5 million digital recognition places.
Current Affairs : Sports
India thrash Nepal 7-0 Championship U-15 SAFF
- At the Kalyani Stadium in Kalyani, West Bengal, a compelling Indian U-15 squad thrashed Nepal 7-0
Current Affairs : Appoinments and Resigns
Appointments of five new Governors by President
- President Ram Nath Kovind appointed fresh Governors for five countries: Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala and Telangana.
- Former Union Labor Minister Bandaru Dattatreya was appointed Governor of Himachal Pradesh in position of Kalraj Mishra Kalraj Mishra,
- Rajasthan was designated to replace incumbent Governor Kalyan Singh.
- Arif Mohammed Khan, former Minister of the Union, Vidyasagar Rao was named Governor of Kerala to replace P. Tamilisai Soundararajan,
- chairman of Tamil Nadu BJP, will be Telangana’s fresh governor, succeeding E.S.L Narshiman.
Manoj Mukund Naravane is the VC of the Army’s personnel.
- Lieutenant General Manoj Mukund Naravane was appointed Vice Chief of Staff of the Army.
- Naravane, who previously headed the Indian Army’s Eastern Command, succeeded Superannuated Lieutenant General Devraj Anbu on August 31.
Govt recognizes the surrender of State Bank of India MD Anshula Kant
- After her assignment as MD and World Bank Chief Financial Officer, the govt acknowledged the dismissal of Indian Managing Director Anshula Kant’s State Bank.
- Kant has been named World Bank CEO and Chief Financial Officer.
Current Affairs : Obituary
Valerie Harper died from the US actress and four-time Emmy recipient
- Actress Valerie Harper, “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” celebrity and “Rhoda” spin-off show, died after a lengthy cancer fight. She was eighty.