1 November 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 1 November 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 30 October Current Affairs Day 2020, Banking and Business 2020, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents.
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National News
a special coin of ParamahansaYogananda, released by FinanceMinister NirmalaSitharaman
- The Indian FinanceMinister NirmalaSitharaman issued a special commemorative coin on the occasion of ParamahansaYogananda’s 125th Birth Anniversary.
- ParamahansaYogananda is known as a great son of India. at global level, he was recognized.
- he gave the message of bringing harmony among people and when they has limited communications modes then he made so acceptable worldwide.
The Centre has raised target of e-payments to 45 billions for 2020
- The govt of India has decided to changes in digitalpayments road map, now it has raised e-transactions’s traget to 45 billions for the year of march 2020 which was 40 billions e-transactions target in 2019.
- a news from Noida-based Paytm’s payments bank and HDFC that has achieved than target.
- Paytm Payments Bank kept the target of 5 billions transactions however, they overtake the target with 5.9 billions which is 1 billions more than target. on the other hand, HDFC Bank has target of 2.5 billions but they got 3 billions e-transactions.
- Other banks such as State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI Bank and Axis Bank, they increased their overall e-transactions nomelly.
TamilNaddu, first state of india that has implemented laws on contract farming
- sustain agricultural production and promote agro-processing industries and with implementation of law on contract farming, The TamilNadu state has been as first indian state that has approved a law on on contract farming with indian President RamNathKovind giving assent to the AgriculturalProduce and LivestockContract Farming and Services (Promotion & Facilitation) Act.
- Contract will cover arrangements of buying ,agreements for simple purchase and with input provision supervised production, tied loans and risk coverage.
Current Affairs : Banking
ICICI bank topped with milestone of issuing 2 million FASTag in India
- ICICI Bank has declared that they hav crosses a milestone of issuing 2 million FASTag until date, which is most of issuingFASTag in india. along with it, ICICI has set a target to make it double in upcoming 6 months.
- FASTag, brand name, owned by Indian Highways Management Company Ltd. (IHMCL), which works for projects of NHAI on electronic tolling and other ancillary.
Current Affairs : Appointments
Ex Mumbai PoliceCommissioner DattaPadsalgikar as new Deputy NSA
- The ex Police Commissioner and DSP of Mumbai city DattaPadsalgikarhas has been selected as next Deputy National Security Advisor (NSA).
- At present, there are 2 deputy NSAs that are serving on posts they are- Ex RAWchief RajinderKhanna and Ex IFSofficer PankajSaran.
Lt Gen ArvindDutta as next Adjutant General of Indian Army
- Lieutenant General ArvindDutta has been selected as next Adjutant General of the Indian Army.
Current Affairs : Awards
Indian actor NawazuddinSiddiqui has earned Golden Dragon award at Cardiff International Film Festival
- for the excellence in cinema in the global arena, indian actor NawazuddinSiddiqui was honoured with GoldenDragon Award at the Cardiff International FilmFestival.
- Hollywood actor Judi Dench was also honoured with the LifetimeAchievementAward.The festival take place from 24 Oct to 27 Oct.
Current Affairs : Science
First Indian Brain atlas by researchers of IIIT Hyderabad
- A statement by Researchers of IIIT Hyderabad, that first Indian Brain Atlas (IBA) has been made.and they are taking step ahead to prepare atlases for different age groups.
- Medical practitioners is depentdent on Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scato take decision of treatment.
- it will help in neurological problems and brain related ailments such as Alzheimer’s , Parkinson’s, dementia and so on.
Current Affairs : Obitutary
CPI leader GurudasDasgupta died
- due to cancer, communist leader and trade unionist GurudasDasgupta has died at the the age of 82. he was a very capable parliamentarian.
- he was a 3-term RajyaSabhamember. in year 2004 and 2009, he was selected for LokSabha two times.
SadakoOgata who was 1st female UN refugee chief, died
- Sadako Ogata from Japan nation, who was the 1st woman that was selected as head the UN’s refugee agency UNHCR. in age 92 years, has died.
Telugu-actress GeetanjaliRamakrishna died
- Geetanjali Ramakrishna, who was a Telugu actress, has taken her last breath. in her life, he had worked in various movies like Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.